My Little Christmas Angel

My Little Christmas Angel
Kaels first Christmas was alot of fun, and very busy. We spent most of the day driving across the state to make sure every grandparent and great grandparent was visited. Kael was so pooped afterward he slept most of the next day. We loved being around family for so long and Kael was definately spoiled his first christmas.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Check out those cute cheeks:)

Daddys little Hiker

Daddys little Hiker
This is Kael in the backpack on the way up to timpanogus cave. This was our last summer outting

My Happy Boy!

My Happy Boy!

Monday, November 24, 2008

November 24th 2008

Well after much persuation I've finally given in to blogging! I am currently at work (in the ER still of course) it's 4:30 am and not much is going on so I figured why not. So I'll begin by talking about the most consuming part of my life lately. My little growing baby! He is 19 weeks today and I feel like I'm growing a ton. I have felt bad recently since we've found out we are having a boy because I havn't bought anything for the little fetus...I've recently discovered childrens place and after this weekend I'm not feeling so bad anymore:) I thought it wouldn't be as fun to shop for a boy as it has been to shop for my neices... boy was I wrong little boy clothes are so cute, my little slugger is going to be stylin in all his new clothes. We had our big ultrasound this last week, I love them! I feel like we are gettting to visit him each time we have one. He was sucking his thumb the whole time, I guess he has to have something to play with in there. I am just recently beginning to feel him move, Cass gets jealous when I can feel him and can't wait till he starts to kick hard enough that he can feel him also. Oh his name is Kale, thats the name we both like and unless something else pops up and knocks it out of the running were sticking with it.. Kale Cassidy Lewis. We are so excited and feel ultimately blessed for this little person to join our family, alought this was unexpected, we are so grateful for our little surprise and can't wait for him to come. April 19th!

No comments:

Around the camp fire

Around the camp fire

Kael

Kael

A few hours old

A little sleep deprived :)