My Little Christmas Angel

My Little Christmas Angel
Kaels first Christmas was alot of fun, and very busy. We spent most of the day driving across the state to make sure every grandparent and great grandparent was visited. Kael was so pooped afterward he slept most of the next day. We loved being around family for so long and Kael was definately spoiled his first christmas.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Check out those cute cheeks:)

Daddys little Hiker

Daddys little Hiker
This is Kael in the backpack on the way up to timpanogus cave. This was our last summer outting

My Happy Boy!

My Happy Boy!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wow...it's December!

So Thanksgiving came and went quickly. We spent turkey day with Cass's family, I made pies with my mother in law, and of course the food was great and plenty of it. I certinately didn't hesitate on gorging myself. I'm pretty sure I gained 4 pounds over the course of last week, and it was not all baby wieght:) My doctor will be so pleased. Following thanksgiving we had our annual christmas tree hunting extravaganza in price where we (along with my whole extended family on my moms side) hike, find and chop our tree down, then spend the night in the local holiday inn. This is a long time family tradition, although this year the hunting part was the majority of it. It took us hours to find our tree or any tree for that matter, we hiked and hiked and hiked. Cass was such a good sport and in the end he found what is now adorned with lights and ornaments collected from my childhood to now and making my living room smell wonderful and filled with Christmas joy! So happy tree decorating, cookie making, gift shopping, and goodie eating...Happy December!

1 comment:

The Swindlehurst's said...

YAY!! Finally you came into the blogging world! Sounds like your doing good, looks like your about half way to having that little guy!

Around the camp fire

Around the camp fire

Kael

Kael

A few hours old

A little sleep deprived :)