My Little Christmas Angel

My Little Christmas Angel
Kaels first Christmas was alot of fun, and very busy. We spent most of the day driving across the state to make sure every grandparent and great grandparent was visited. Kael was so pooped afterward he slept most of the next day. We loved being around family for so long and Kael was definately spoiled his first christmas.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Check out those cute cheeks:)

Daddys little Hiker

Daddys little Hiker
This is Kael in the backpack on the way up to timpanogus cave. This was our last summer outting

My Happy Boy!

My Happy Boy!

Monday, November 16, 2009

My favorite part of motherhood...

My favorite things about being a mom...

Going into his room after he's just woken up... he gets so exctited to see me, with a huge smile he starts laughing and waving his arms and legs. Then when I pick him up he gives me a huge hug while trying to eat my face:)

When he reaches for me to hold him

Rocking him to sleep

Sneaking into his room to give him a good night kiss after he's a sleep

Coming home from work and seeing how excited he gets to see me

Taking baths

Kissing his ever growing cheeks

When he wants me instead of dad (hehe)

and everything else:)

1 comment:

Chet and Jory said...

How fun... Kael is such a trooper. There is no way Jack would hike with us. I don't even dare try and he is 2! Such a cute family.

Around the camp fire

Around the camp fire

Kael

Kael

A few hours old

A little sleep deprived :)