My Little Christmas Angel

My Little Christmas Angel
Kaels first Christmas was alot of fun, and very busy. We spent most of the day driving across the state to make sure every grandparent and great grandparent was visited. Kael was so pooped afterward he slept most of the next day. We loved being around family for so long and Kael was definately spoiled his first christmas.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Check out those cute cheeks:)

Daddys little Hiker

Daddys little Hiker
This is Kael in the backpack on the way up to timpanogus cave. This was our last summer outting

My Happy Boy!

My Happy Boy!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Milestones

So Kael won't roll over...
I started getting worried that my now 6 1/2 month old isn't rolling over about a month ago when according to my book this should be a mastered skill by now. Kael hates "tummy time" he can be in the best mood ever and you set him on his tummy put all the toys he owns in front of him and he will bury his head in the floor and cry in defeat. He is sitting up now with the occasional topple over. We place him on the floor and put pillows all around him, he loves this new perspective of the world. I bought him some blocks and shapes but his new favorite toy is my phone, the remote, my keys or my sunglasses. I buy these expensive toys and he'd rather play with the box or anything else that's not a toy.
Well we went to Mamie's this weekend (that is my moms house) lets just say that apparently at 6 months he is no longer amused for 3 hours by rattles, songs and staring at the back seat of the car. I thought the ride there was just a fluke seeing how he as always slept 2hrs and 15 min of the 3 hour trip. But nope he slept 15min of the ride there and 45min of the ride home. I spent the other 5 hours singing, jingling rattles and finding one of the 3 Binky's he had and putting them back in his mouth all with my non driving hand. We stopped a total of 5 times, 1 poopy diaper, 2 feeding breaks later the weekend is over and we are never going to Mamies without daddy again:) The time we spent there was fun, we stayed up till 2 am decorating 70 stocking for my brother Beau's eagle project. Then Saturday we went to Nana Fae's Halloween party. Kael was a the cutest chunky little monkey, I got his costume at children's place and he's is honestly so cute in it, I just want to put him in it on a regular basis just because of how cute he is. We'll spent Halloween at his other grandma's house so he'll have another chance to wear it again soon...Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Around the camp fire

Around the camp fire

Kael

Kael

A few hours old

A little sleep deprived :)