My Little Christmas Angel

My Little Christmas Angel
Kaels first Christmas was alot of fun, and very busy. We spent most of the day driving across the state to make sure every grandparent and great grandparent was visited. Kael was so pooped afterward he slept most of the next day. We loved being around family for so long and Kael was definately spoiled his first christmas.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Check out those cute cheeks:)

Daddys little Hiker

Daddys little Hiker
This is Kael in the backpack on the way up to timpanogus cave. This was our last summer outting

My Happy Boy!

My Happy Boy!

Friday, December 12, 2008

BRRRRR!!!!!

Yah it snowed and It's finally getting cold around here, which makes me so glad I purchased a coat the covers my big belly! Christmas time has definately kept me busy but I love the hussle and bussle of it all. I wrapped presents the other night sipping hot cocoa and watching christmas movies, there really is no other time like this all year and yet it always seems to go by so quickly. Some of my favorite christmas things include: Christmas music, egg nog, the way my house looks with all the christmas decor, especially at night with my tree lit and the glow of the ribbon on the wrapped presents underneath. Hot cocoa, outside christmas lights, christmas movies (it's a wonderful life and elf especially), the bell ringers at walmart. etc. etc. As you can see I'm definately in the Christmas spirit! Hopefully Cass gets in on it as soon as he's done with school (2 more days) yah, he has 2 finals left and we can all officially call him a real true accountant! (in case anyone needs thier taxes done this year).
So I'm 22 weeks this week (over half way) and I can finally feel the little sucker move. He doesn't move much though, or at least not that I can feel or maybe I'm just always moving. Anyway it's been great, I even got Cass to feel him kick once or twice last week, he was so thrilled. I love being the mom and being able to carry him and experience so much more. I didn't like the being sick part...but the second trimester has been much nicer to me. I bought my first maternity clothes and there really not bad and a lot more comfortable. I just pray my scrubs last me a while longer I can't afford new EVERYTHING, especially pants, there are no baby parts in my backside so I'm a little confused on why that seems to be growing as well. Oh well I'm just grateful we're both healthy and although i'm not loving this rapid expansion thing it's much better than the firtst months of 10-15 times a day trip to the bathroom (or whatever was closest) :)

1 comment:

The Swindlehurst's said...

Hey you! I have you down on thursday the 19th at ten. is that ok? I cant wait to see you and that cute little tummy:)

Around the camp fire

Around the camp fire

Kael

Kael

A few hours old

A little sleep deprived :)