My Little Christmas Angel

My Little Christmas Angel
Kaels first Christmas was alot of fun, and very busy. We spent most of the day driving across the state to make sure every grandparent and great grandparent was visited. Kael was so pooped afterward he slept most of the next day. We loved being around family for so long and Kael was definately spoiled his first christmas.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Check out those cute cheeks:)

Daddys little Hiker

Daddys little Hiker
This is Kael in the backpack on the way up to timpanogus cave. This was our last summer outting

My Happy Boy!

My Happy Boy!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its a BOY! Kael Cassidy Lewis

WOW our little boy is finally here! 2 weeks ago today our lives changed forever. He is wonderful, beautiful and perfect in every way. He wieghed 8lbs 14oz and 21 inches long, so he's actually our BIG little boy. He has tons of long dark hair (more than his dad :) and I'm in love with all his little features, toes hands etc. He eats sleeps and poops alot and Its amazing how fast time is going by, it makes me sad that he is already growing so much. Everything with his delivery (thankfully) went exactly as planned and with the help from Cass and my nurse midwife I was able to labor and deliver naturally. I spent most of the time in the tub and rocking chair and 9 hours later he was here! I think after the whole thing Kael is going to be an only child (haha). It was an incredible experience and such a growing opportunity for me and Cass's relationship. It amazing after going through it all how much my heart has grown with love for Cass and this new little person. I'm so grateful for my family, and find myself singing families are fovever with a whole new perspective.

1 comment:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Taelor its Jamie, just saw that you accepted grandmas blog... :) yeah
Was hoping it would be ok if I added you guys to my blog!!!
It was great to see you guys and Kael is absolutely adorable!!!

Around the camp fire

Around the camp fire

Kael

Kael

A few hours old

A little sleep deprived :)