My Little Christmas Angel

My Little Christmas Angel
Kaels first Christmas was alot of fun, and very busy. We spent most of the day driving across the state to make sure every grandparent and great grandparent was visited. Kael was so pooped afterward he slept most of the next day. We loved being around family for so long and Kael was definately spoiled his first christmas.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Check out those cute cheeks:)

Daddys little Hiker

Daddys little Hiker
This is Kael in the backpack on the way up to timpanogus cave. This was our last summer outting

My Happy Boy!

My Happy Boy!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Update...it's been too long

Well, it's definately been too long since I've posted so since it's a reletivly slow night here in the ER (I better not say that too loud) I thought I better jot a bit down.
So my little guy is not so little anymore. He is now almost 15lbs!!! Crazy, he's also standing lately and he's so proud of himself, he puffs his chest out, teeders a little a lets out a big confident smile:) He is really the best baby ever. He cries when he's hungry and tired and other than that he smiles laughs and loves to hear his own voice (squeel). He enjoys sucking his fists, has recently discovered his toes and his binki, he can succesfully pull it out of his mouth...but hasn't quite got the putting back in part down yet. He had his first camping trip over the 24th of july, we spent 3 nights in Kamas (a little town past heber) we swam in the creek...or floated really. Enjoyed camp fires, and lots of family.
I love being a mom, I really wasn't sure how about the whole idea when I first got pregnant but it truely is the best job ever. If only I could stop working my real one. Cass is still job hunting, but has had some promising prospects lately so were keeping our fingers crossed.

No comments:

Around the camp fire

Around the camp fire

Kael

Kael

A few hours old

A little sleep deprived :)