My Little Christmas Angel

My Little Christmas Angel
Kaels first Christmas was alot of fun, and very busy. We spent most of the day driving across the state to make sure every grandparent and great grandparent was visited. Kael was so pooped afterward he slept most of the next day. We loved being around family for so long and Kael was definately spoiled his first christmas.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Check out those cute cheeks:)

Daddys little Hiker

Daddys little Hiker
This is Kael in the backpack on the way up to timpanogus cave. This was our last summer outting

My Happy Boy!

My Happy Boy!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

New steps

I love being a mom, and my little bug definately makes it a lot easier. He is so sweet and happy all the time, he constantly smiles and laughs and is such a trooper. He puts up with and adapts to my crazy work schedule, changing babysitters, sleeping patterns and all while dealing with two sharp bottom teeth that appeared last week! He's chomping on everything he can get his hands on...including mom (I may not be breastfeeding much longer:) His toungue rarely stays in his mouth lately, i think he likes the sensation of this new discovery and he constantly has a wet shirt from all the slobber. He hates tummy time...the minute a place him on his tummy he crys and lifts his head for a minute then lays there face down defeated so upset. He has rolled from his belly to back once, but lately I can't get him to stay on his tummy long enough to figure it out again. Perhaps he'll learn to walk instead of crawl first like his daddy...any suggestions? We bought our high chair last week, and yes Kael started eating cereal last month...he LOVES IT!!!!!! And that makes the nights and days I work a lot easier since he began rejecting the bottle a few months a go. Dad has even over fed a few times..he practically eats it till it's half way up his esophagus (maybe thats why he's 16 pounds). He gets real upset if you wait too long between bits and even tries to help out by grabbing your hands and pulling them towards his mouth. This boy just really loves his food..in any form:) He is also sleeping in his own room these days, this was a really hard one for me and I had a lot of anxiety over just having him in the next room "what if I don't hear him, he gets the blanket over his head, or the baby monitor stops working" etc.
the first night was rough and I had the monitor turned up so loud I could actually hear him breathing. I have settled down a bit and he naps and sleeps in his "big boy" room without any inccident. (Iv'e also turned the monitor down) Am I crazy or is this normal "first mom anxiety"
Anyway a lot of accomplishments this month for what feels like my little bity tiny boy still, but somehow despite his mothers begs and pleeds he is growing...and way too fast, but I am loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Around the camp fire

Around the camp fire

Kael

Kael

A few hours old

A little sleep deprived :)